Event Day Information
The Ultimate Christmas in July Challenge
July 17, 2022 from Noon to 4:00 PM
St. Ignatius High School's Kyle & McLaughlin Fields
Adults and children alike will complete holiday-themed challenges such as the one-mile reindeer dash, the wreath ring toss, Rudolph’s nose “cornhole,” decorating Christmas cookies and drinking a “cold cocoa” or Great Lakes Christmas Ale (for 21+). Challenges will be adaptable in order to accommodate all ability levels. Everyone who registers by July 1 will also receive an ugly Christmas sweater t-shirt.
All registered participants will arrive at St. Ignatius for the event. You may arrive any time between noon and 3:30 PM (assuming you will need at least 30 minutes to complete the challenges). Click here for a parking map. Check-in will take place in the Magis Athletic Center. You will receive your ugly Christmas sweater t-shirt and challenge passport, which you will wear around your neck. Children will also receive a small stocking. After you complete a challenge station, your passport will be stamped. Children will collect a small token (candy or toy) for their stocking from each station they complete. For adults only, once you have completed five challenge stations and gotten five stamps on your passport, you will receive a raffle ticket for our Grand Prize (to be revealed closer to the event). If you complete all 12 challenge stations, you will receive three raffle tickets.
The 12 challenge stations will be:
1. One Mile Reindeer Dash (can walk, run or roll)
2. Rudolph’s Nose “Cornhole”
3. Chimney Gift Toss
4. What’s in the Stocking?
5. Wreath Ring Toss
6. Finish That Christmas Lyric
7. Decorate the UCP Christmas Tree
8. Elf Bowling
9. Name That Holiday Scent
10. Take a Picture with Santa
11. Decorate a Christmas Cookie
12. Drink a “cold cocoa” or GLBC Christmas Ale (for those 21+). To get your complimentary glass of Great Lakes Christmas Ale, you will walk over to Great Lakes Brewery (just two blocks from St. Ignatius). Click here for a map.