Welcome to my 2019 Team Endurance fundraising page!
This is my third year to be a part of Team Endurance and have loved every minute that I have been a part of this amazing group of people. I first reached out to be a part of the team because I wanted to get more involved in the community and start racing triathlon. It quickly became more than that. I met Jo Rampy and she became an inspiration to me. Racing triathlon is more than getting on the podium or beating my previous times. I want to help find a cure of MS and BEAT IT! I want to inspire others to help support by either donating or racing. I want to cheer on Team Luke and others who race for more than a PR. Team Endurance is a team that races for more than themselves. Please consider donating or racing to be a part of finding a cure for MS, once and for all!
Funds raised through the efforts of the Rampy MS Research Foundation from our Team Endurance for MS and Trifest for MS activities go to fuel research in the US. Below are the highlights of our footprint as of today.
- Support 20% of the MS research at UAMS in Little Rock, AR in the Rampy MS Research Lab
- Support the work of two research doctors and two clinical doctors doing part-time research
- Five year commitment to raise $250,000 began in 2013
- Foundation will embark on new grant model in 2018 to award scholarships and grants to leading scientist in the US through grant submission process
- Research has been able to reproduce the MS gene in animal model
- Research currently in trial in animal model to isolate the most common proteolipid protein in MS patients
Make your tax-deductible donation today and take the first step toward helping me achieve my goal. Thank you for your support!
My Funds Raised: $300.00My goal: $800.00 37%
Thanks for taking care of Mr Jackson while we went on vaca!! ??