Welcome to my 2019 Team Endurance fundraising page!
Funds raised through the efforts of the Rampy MS Research Foundation from our Team Endurance for MS and Trifest for MS activities go to fuel research in the US. Below are the highlights of our footprint as of today.
- Support 20% of the MS research at UAMS in Little Rock, AR in the Rampy MS Research Lab
- Support the work of two research doctors and two clinical doctors doing part-time research
- Five year commitment to raise $250,000 began in 2013
- Foundation will embark on new grant model in 2018 to award scholarships and grants to leading scientist in the US through grant submission process
- Research has been able to reproduce the MS gene in animal model
- Research currently in trial in animal model to isolate the most common proteolipid protein in MS patients
Make your tax-deductible donation today and take the first step toward helping me achieve my goal. Thank you for your support!
My Funds Raised: $750.00My goal: $1,500.00 50%
So I was messing around with my hair after I showered last night, and totally forget that I left it this way. Went to Walmart and got a few double looks 😂😂 #newhair #whodis #cowlick
“The old adage “People are your most important asset” turns out to be wrong. The RIGHT people are.” - Jim Collins #goodtogreat #rightpeople #nextlevel
Week 3 of league! Still sitting in 4th place. Bertha do not let me down! #axethrowing #league #bertha #deadlyaim @urbanforestaxehouse
Ladies and Gentlemen.. meet Bertha. Bertha and I are going to try and win our league! @urbanforestaxehouse #axethrowing #urbanforestaxehouse #bertha
First meeting with @cscwashco for the 2019 Dream Big Charity Gala! If you are interested in helping, whether is volunteering for the event or sponsorship, reach out to me! More hands to help the better! #restoringdreams #cscdreambig