Funds raised through the efforts of the Rampy MS Research Foundation from our Team Endurance for MS and Trifest for MS activities go to fuel research in the US. Below are the highlights of our footprint as of today.
- Support 20% of the MS research at UAMS in Little Rock, AR in the Rampy MS Research Lab
- Support the work of two research doctors and two clinical doctors doing part-time research
- Five year commitment to raise $250,000 began in 2013
- Foundation will embark on new grant model in 2018 to award scholarships and grants to leading scientist in the US through grant submission process
- Research has been able to reproduce the MS gene in animal model
- Research currently in trial in animal model to isolate the most common proteolipid protein in MS patients