How We Started
Pro triathlete, Morgan Chaffin, wanted to dedicate a cause race in the name of MS research to benefit the Rampy of MS Research Foundation. Encouraged, she invited our president Scott to join her in an Ironman and do some fundracin’ along the way.
Scott shared the idea forward and invited some friends along, forming the first Team Endurance for MS. 16 members strong, each team member committed to raising a minimum of $750 and raced in the Kansas 70.3 Ironman, raising a team total of over $17,500.
- 2014: 16 members, $17,500 raised, Team Captain: Triathlon Pro Morgan Chaffin
- 2015: 30 members, $30,000 raised, Team Captain: Triathlon Pro Nick Waninger
- 2016: 70 members, $38,500 raised, Team Captain: Ironman Ryan Dagley
- 2017: 60 members, $50,000 raised, Team Captain: Brittney Skelton
- 2018: 54 members, $43,000 raised, Team Captain: Jennifer Bushong
- 2019: 111 members, $69,000 raised, Team Coach: Erin Edminister