Team Captain Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is the Team Captain of our walk team?
The team captain is the first registrant, the person who created the team when they registered.
2. How do I know if I'm logged into Stride as the Team Captain?
If you can see "Roster", "Email", and "Donations" options at the top of your dashboard when you are logged in, then you are the Team Captain. If you do not see this information, you are logged in as another team member. If you are unsure, please contact the ds-connex support team by emailing your question, along with your name and walk name, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. I've entered contributions through the Team Captain Payments (Donations) feature. Where should I send the money?
Please contact your organization's office to inquire about the desired protocol for turning in your Team Captain Payments.
4. I uploaded/updated my team photo, and the correct image isn't showing up on Facebook. How do I fix it?
Please allow 48 hours for Facebook to update, and we suggest clearing your browser history. If you continue to see the incorrect image, please contact the ds-connex support team by emailing details to email@example.com.
5. Can I add more people to my team from my team profile page?
No, you need to start a new registration. In Step 3 of registration, select the option to "Join a Team" and then search and select the correct team to add more members.
6. I entered my team name incorrectly, how can I fix it?
Contact the event coordinator for the walk or the ds-connex support team by emailing your team name and corrected team name, along with your name and walk name, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. How do I change the t-shirt size for myself or team member?
Contact the event coordinator for the walk or the ds-connex support team by emailing the registrant's name and shirt size, along with your name and walk name, to email@example.com.
8. Should I receive an email every time a donation is made to my team?
Yes! If you are not receiving those email notifications, please check your junk/spam folder.