Team Captain Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is the Team Captain of our bed race team?
The team captain is the first registrant, the person who created the team when they registered.
2. How do I know if I'm logged into Stride as the Team Captain?
If you can see "Roster", "Email", and "Donations" options at the top of your dashboard when you are logged in, then you are the Team Captain. If you do not see this information, you are logged in as another team member. If you are unsure, please complete this Support Form and provide the team name and indicate that you need to know if you or someone else is the captain.
3. I've entered contributions through the Team Captain Payments (Donations) feature. Where should I send the money?
Please contact your organization's office to inquire about the desired protocol for turning in your Team Captain Payments.
4. I uploaded/updated my team photo, and the correct image isn't showing up on Facebook. How do I fix it?
Please allow 48 hours for Facebook to update, and we suggest clearing your browser history. If you continue to see the incorrect image, complete this Support Form and describe the issue you are having.
5. I already registered myself. How do I add more team members?
If you are logged in as a team captain and you paid the individual fee, you can quickly add new team members by following these steps:
1. From your team captain administration dashboard, click the blue “Register New Team Member” button under the “My Team” section of the dashboard.
2. Enter the contact info for the first new registrant, agree to waiver and hit the blue “Continue” button. *Note: you can use your email address again with a different name.
3. From this page you can add more team members with the green “Add Another Registrant” button. When finished adding team members, select the blue “Continue to Cart” button to checkout.
4. Once you complete payment information and select the "FINALIZE REGISTRATION" button, you will be returned to your team profile page.
If you registered and paid the TEAM FEE, complete this Support Form to send a list of team members and their t-shirt sizes.
6. I entered my team name incorrectly. How can I fix it?
Contact the event coordinator for the walk or complete this Support Form and provide your team name and corrected team name.
7. How do I change the t-shirt size for myself or team member?
Contact the event coordinator for the walk or please or complete this Support Form and indicate the team member name and new shirt size.
8. Should I receive an email every time a donation is made to my team?
Yes! If you are not receiving those email notifications, please check your junk/spam folder.