Event Day Information
What time do we need to arrive?
- Check-in is from 8:00 am to 8:30 am.
- A mandatory Team Captain meeting will be held at the starting line at 8:30 am.
- Team parade will begin at 8:45 am
- Races estimated to begin by 9:30 am and are estimated to be completed around noon.
We encourage you to arrive early for several reasons:
- Pick up team bags with giveaways, fundraising incentive prizes, and t-shirts
- Turn in any donations collected through fundraising efforts
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase
- Run practice races with the beds
- Secure a spot for any chairs or blankets you bring for the day
- Get your costumes ready for the team parade!
Where is parking located?
Parking is free in any Easton Town Center lots for participants and guests. The closest lots are behind Fado's Irish Pub and P.F. Chang's, the South Garage next to Crate and Barrel and the East Garage behind Texas de Brazil. Please plan on allowing approximately 10-15 minutes to get to the race registration area once you arrive at Easton Town Center.
What are the rules?
Where can I check the bracket?
The brackets will be located near the starting line. These are the official standings. You will also be given a bracket at check-in for tracking your own team’s progress.
How do I know when it’s my team’s turn to race?
Follow the races for the teams in your flight/pool on the bracket schedule. Announcements will also be made.
Can I bring a chair?
Yes, you are encouraged to bring your own seating- folding camping chairs, blankets, etc. as seating is not provided.
Is there food or water?
Water will be provided to racers. Food and beverages will be available for purchase.