Event Day Information
*Seating not provided. Please bring chairs or blankets*
*Spectators welcome! Bring friends and family to cheer you on!*
What time do we need to arrive?
- Check-in is from 9:00 am to 9:30 am.
- A mandatory Team Captain meeting will be held at the starting line at 9:30 am.
- Team parade will begin at 9:45 am
- Races estimated to begin by 10:15 am and are estimated to be completed before noon.
We encourage you to arrive early for several reasons:
- Pick up team bags with giveaways, fundraising incentive prizes, and t-shirts
- Turn in any donations collected through fundraising efforts
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase at nearby businesses
- Run practice races with the beds
- Secure a spot for any chairs or blankets you bring for the day
- Get your costumes ready for the team parade!
Where exactly is the Bed Race?
To view the location of the Bed Race in Easton, click here. To view the event site map, click here.
Where is parking located?
Parking is free in any Easton Town Center lot for participants and guests. See the map for the location of the Bed Race as well as convenient parking options. Please plan on allowing approximately 5-10 minutes to get to the race registration area once you arrive at Easton Town Center.
What are the rules?
Read the Bed Construction Rules and Team Rules for more information on rules.
Where can I check the bracket?
The brackets will be located near the starting line. These are the official standings. You will also be given a bracket at check-in for tracking your own team’s progress.
How do I know when it’s my team’s turn to race?
Follow the races for the teams in your flight/pool on the bracket schedule. Announcements will also be made.
Can I bring a chair?
Yes, you are encouraged to bring your own seating- folding camping chairs, blankets, etc., as seating is not provided. There will be plenty of space to safely spread out as you watch the racers!
Is there food or water?
Water will be provided to racers. Please bring your own snacks and other beverages, or stop by one of the many nearby Easton stores (like Crimson!).