Welcome to my 2017 Team Endurance fundraising page!
Funds raised through the efforts of the Rampy MS Research Foundation from our Team Endurance for MS and Trifest for MS activities go to fuel research in the US. Below are the highlights of our footprint as of today.
- Support 20% of the MS research at UAMS in Little Rock, AR in the Rampy MS Research Lab
- Support the work of two research doctors and two clinical doctors doing part-time research
- Five year commitment to raise $250,000 began in 2013
- Foundation will embark on new grant model in 2018 to award scholarships and grants to leading scientist in the US through grant submission process
- Research has been able to reproduce the MS gene in animal model
- Research currently in trial in animal model to isolate the most common proteolipid protein in MS patients
Make your tax-deductible donation today and take the first step toward helping me achieve my goal. Thank you for your support!
My Funds Raised: $1,750.00
I will send a check, but would like Snack Lab to get the credit for it.